13 Simple Tips for Cancer Prevention. This is not all inclusive but some of the things I know will go a long way in helping one prevent cancer. I’m just putting this out there for general information and there are many other options. Keep learning. Follow these at your own risk (medical disclaimer).
1. Vitamin D – maintain a level of 50-70ng/ml, which typically requires a dose of 5,000-8,000iu/day of Vitamin D3, but it is necessary to check levels.
2. Cruciferous Veggies – broccoli, kale, collards, cabbage, cauliflower, and brussel sprouts – as much as you can stand. This is strongly anticancer.
3. Curcumin – Life Extension brand 1 capsule 2X/day – http://www.lef.org
4. Iodine – Iodoral 12.5mg/day for 2-3 months and then 2-3X/week. More info at www.breastcancerchoices.org
5. Exercise – walk at least 30 minutes, 6 days/week. More exercise if possible, including weight lifting. This simple action cuts cancer recurrence in half.
6. Say GOODBYE to sugar. Eliminate sugar as much as possible. Restrict intake and be conscious of hidden sugar. Don’t beat yourself up if you have some, but limit as much as possible.
7. Medicinal mushrooms - Coriolus Versicolor and Agaricus Blazei – 2 capsules each 2X/day on an empty stomach – Mushroom Science has the best product.
8. Garlic/Onions – as much as you can stand – raw the best – hide the cloves of garlic in salad/vegetables
9. Fiber – the more the better – Metamucil daily if not enough via diet
10. Green Tea – consume as much as you can and frequently
11. Fish oil – Cinnamon tingle Cod Liver oil 5-10 cc’s/day -www.greenpasture.org
12. Probiotics or fermented food – make your own sauerkraut, Kim chi or kombucha. www.perfectpickler.com
13. Quality Multi/B Vitamin Complex – Best B complex out there for estrogen metabolism - http://www.seekinghealth.com/homocysteine-formula-homocystex-plus.html
All of the above will improve your terrain and diminish tumor development or growth. Provide excellent information for your genes to follow and they will protect you.